Thursday 30 June 2011

Beautiful People

is the name of the new portraiture course run by Cheryl Johnson of Feel Good Photos. Thought I'd post some of my images from the last 2 weeks. First up is the Self Portrait (urghh!) It had to have a summer theme and as I was short of time (and creativity) it was just a basic SP next to some flowers! Literally had to dodge the rain to get this and then wait for the sun to go behind a cloud.



First module was posing your subject and position of camera for adults. I collared my dad on Fathers Day and Paul as a last minute addition!








Second module was all about babies and small children. As there are no babies around at the moment I went with Noah who was suprisingly co-operative (I think it was because he wanted to show off his mohican!

















I've got a feeling the next module is about street photography - not sure how I'll get on with that one!

No comments: