Monday 8 October 2012

It’s been a while …

since I last blogged and as I have just downloaded Windows Live Writer I thought it was time for another post!

Another school year has started and the celebrations of the Jubilee and London 2012 seem a distant memory.  Our Jubilee celebrations were very low key – no street parties around here but were watched from beginning to end on the TV!  We never made it up to the Olympic Park for the Games either.  No tickets to be had at all although we did make it up for the Paralympic Marathon on 9th September to see David Weir win his 4th gold medal.   We did go to have a look see at the Park back in May when we were up in London for Eden’s ballet audition at Central. 

Olympic Stadium Panorama

Couldn’t get any nearer than the viewing gallery at John Lewis in Westfields.


IMG_0156_edited-1

IMG_0163_edited-1

Erin & Jess 2

Erin and Jess planking down Whitehall!

My photography mojo has disappeared over the last few months.  Plenty of snaps but not enough shots.  At the moment I should be working on a Still Life Revisited project for the Speen group.  I failed dismally on the last two projects so need to get my act together for this one.  I need some inspiration.

Can’t think of any other photos worth posting so will leave this post with some action shots of the kids!

IMG_4958_edited-1

IMG_5860_edited-1

IMG_5764_edited-1

No comments: